Live Oak Neighborhoods
Shoreline Oaks - From the 120's
Shoreline Oaks is a community with many ammenities including:
- Energy Efficient Homes
- Designed with Families in Mind
- Located only Minutes from One of the Top Rated School Districts in Texas (Flour Bluff Independent School District)
- Only 5 Minutes from Naval Air Station Corpus Christi
- Only 3 Minutes from H.E.B, Wal-Mart, & Post Office
- 10 Minute from Malls, Restaurant Row, Theaters and Gulf Beaches
- Neighborhood Swimming Pool with Children's Water Area & park
- Home Owner's Association Maintains Pool, Common Areas, and All Front Lawns
- Future Waterfront Park
The Coves at Lago Vista
"The new way to live in South Texas"
The Coves at Lago Vista is a private lake community with many ammenities including:
- Lago Vista is a well-planned private gated lakeside and water-skiing community that offers families a relaxed vacation lifestyle with recreational activities ie. Boating, swimming, fishing.
- 64 waterfront and 96 ranch home sites-Oversized and maintainable lots ranging from ½ ac. to 1 ac. - 19 acre regulation water-ski lake (2230'x275'x8' deep)
- The lake will be landscaped with over 100 trees for wind protection and aesthetic value.
- Community will provide common dock area, boat ramp, lighted entry fountain, open cabana, and swimming pool.
- 1 ½ mile west of Oso Creek on FM. 2444 (S. Staples) near all Southside amenities and future crosstown extension.
- 15 lots reserved for water-skiing access. 49 lots have non-power boating access.
- Highly restricted subdivision.
- Homeowner's Association and Architectural Committee to regulate and enforce deed restrictions.
- Minimum square footage requirements: Lake lots - 2500 sf.; Ranch lots
- 2200 sf. - Excellent school district - London Tuloso Midway and Flour Bluff I.S.D.
- Utilities-municipal water, individual wastewater systems, city gas, telephone, and local cable
- Association dues approximately $30/mo. for ranch and $50/mo. for waterfront
- Corpus Christi fire and police protection
5901 S. Oso Pkwy